Ireland’s Centre of Excellence for Asia Business Knowledge & Partnership
Why companies choose to join Asia Matters
Corporate Members of Asia Matters benefit from insight, access, networking and influence. Our members recognise that sustainable business growth is dependent on understanding and engaging with Asia in a meaningful way.
By becoming a member of Asia Matters, Corporate Members invest in an organisation that is changing the landscape of Asia Ireland business relations.
Asia Matters creates an environment of opportunity and a critical networking platform for Corporate Members to engage with their peers and other key influencers and stakeholders in Ireland-EU-Asia relations.
Members are invited to closed circle Private Briefings and receive complimentary delegate passes for the Annual Asia Summit – enabling them to engage with those changing the dynamics of doing business in Asia and globally.
For more information on membership please click here or email email@example.com
Annual membership is renewed automatically and is payable within 30 days of the renewal date.
Bespoke Member Services
Asia Matters works closely with key members and stakeholders to advance the Asia-Ireland relationship, enabling high-level interactions and senior peer networking opportunities.
Examples of our confidential work to date include:
• Acting as a trusted conduit to communicate policy priorities between stakeholders
• Advising large Irish corporates on best markets and locations for offices in Asia
• Providing strategic advice on Asia positioning to senior management teams
• Advising Ireland based leadership teams on FDI in Asia
• Advising Asian corporates on FDI in Europe
• Introducing large Irish corporates to relevant senior government contacts in Asia
• Facilitating meetings between key Asian and Irish corporate stakeholders
• Providing strategic guidance to large corporates to resolve bureaucratic and regulatory challenges
"Thank you for all your help in relation to the recent Asia Trade week. It was a very successful week and we were glad to be a part of it. You made it easy for us throughout"
Joe Tynan, Partner, PwC
"Asia Matters and the Asia Summit is most instrumental in the development of high level business connections between Ireland and Asia"
Shinji Kowase, Director, Mitsubishi Corp. International (Europe)
“Asia Matters are at the forefront of developing and strengthening business links between Ireland and Asia”
Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade, Mr. Charles Flanagan
We value your privacy and will not pass your information on to 3rd parties.