We are committed to building dynamic business links and informed
understanding between Asia and Ireland to drive economic growth.
Our membership comprises leading business, government and
economic figures on two continents.
The Asia Summit
Cork June 29–30 2016 • Dublin July 6–7 2016
Asia Matters held key sector Asia Summit events in Cork and Dublin in 2016. Speakers included five Irish government ministers, HE Dr Yue Xiaoyong, Ambassador of the People’s Republic of China and influential thought leaders and business people from Ireland, the UK and Asia. Click below to see key findings and exclusive presentations from the Summit
Our members recognise that sustainable business growth is dependent on understanding and engaging with Asia in a meaningful way. Corporate Members of Asia Matters benefit from insight, access, networking and influence.
Bespoke Member Services
Asia Matters works closely with key members and stakeholders to advance the Asia-Ireland relationship, enabling high-level interactions and senior peer networking opportunities.
Examples of our confidential work to date include:
• Acting as a trusted conduit to communicate policy priorities between stakeholders
• Advising large Irish corporates on best markets and best locations for offices in Asia
• Providing strategic advice on Asia positioning to senior management teams
• Advising Ireland based global leadership teams on FDI in Asia
• Advising Asian corporates on FDI in Europe
• Introducing large Irish corporates to senior government contacts in Asia
• Facilitating meetings between key Asian and Irish corporate stakeholders
• Providing strategic guidance to large corporates to resolve bureaucratic and regulatory challenges
Asia Matters Insights
Asia Matters is Ireland’s leading centre of thought leadership and publishing in areas of EU-Asia trade, investment, economics and international relations. Much of our content is contributed by leading business, political and academic figures on two continents. Click the button below to see further insights from our library.
The Ireland Asia Business Yearbook
The Ireland Asia Business Yearbook presents unique insight and analysis of the Asia Ireland market opportunity and is recognised as the book of reference for organisations looking to trade successfully with Asia.
The Ireland Asia Business Yearbook 2016 will be published in June. Click here for media pack.