We are committed to building dynamic business links and informed
understanding between Asia and Ireland to drive economic growth.
Our membership comprises leading business, government and
economic figures on two continents.
The Global Asia Matters Summit: The New Asia Reality
Dublin November 8 2017
Following seven Eu Asia Top Economist Round Tables, Asia Matters will host the first Global Asia Matters Summit in Dublin 8 November. This leadership event will feature substantive discussion and interactive dialogue between business leaders and policy makers driving global business change.
Confirmed Speakers include:
•Mauro Petriccione, Chief EU FTA Negotiator, Deputy-Director General DG TRADE European Commission, Belgium
• Colin Ellis, Chief Economist, Moody’s, UK
• Jim Barry, Managing Director, Global Head of BlackRock Infrastructure Investment Group, USA
• Robert Walters, Global Chief Executive, Robert Walters, UK
• John Brandon, Senior Director, Asia Foundation, USA
• Dearbhail McDonald, Group Business Editor, Independent News & Media, Ireland
To register your interest for The Global Asia Matters Summit 8 November in Dublin please email: email@example.com
Our members recognise that sustainable business growth is dependent on understanding and engaging with Asia in a meaningful way. Corporate Members of Asia Matters benefit from insight, access, networking and influence.
Bespoke Member Services
Asia Matters works closely with key members and stakeholders to advance the Asia-Ireland relationship, enabling high-level interactions and senior peer networking opportunities.
Examples of our confidential work to date include:
• Acting as a trusted conduit to communicate policy priorities between stakeholders
• Advising large Irish corporates on best markets and best locations for offices in Asia
• Providing strategic advice on Asia positioning to senior management teams
• Advising Ireland based global leadership teams on FDI in Asia
• Advising Asian corporates on FDI in Europe
• Introducing large Irish corporates to senior government contacts in Asia
• Facilitating meetings between key Asian and Irish corporate stakeholders
• Providing strategic guidance to large corporates to resolve bureaucratic and regulatory challenges
Asia Matters Insights
Asia Matters is Ireland’s leading centre of thought leadership and publishing in areas of EU-Asia trade, investment, economics and international relations. Much of our content is contributed by leading business, political and academic figures on two continents. Click the button below to see further insights from our library.
The Asia Ireland Business Yearbook
The Ireland Asia Business Yearbook presents unique insight and analysis of the Asia Ireland market opportunity and is recognised as the book of reference for organisations looking to trade successfully with Asia.
The 2017 Asia Ireland Business Yearbook can be viewed in our insights gallery. Click here for media pack.